TUBULAR & SEMI TUBULAR RIVETS
We only use annealed wire in coil form to manufacture rivets, thus making the final riveting process hassle free. We undertake manufacturing of rivets to any specific requirement of customers precisely according to the drawings or sample rivets provided.
Solid and Semi-Tubular rivets can be completely customized as per the needs . The available metals, head-types and finishes are mentioned below.
The available metals, head-types and finishes are mentioned below.
• Mild Steel (MS)
• Stainless Steel (SS)
• Copper (Cu)
• Aluminum (Al)
• Natural • Copper
• Nickel • Chrome
• Copper nickel • Zinc
• Zinc yellow • Zinc blue
• Silver • Black head
• Flat head • Round Head
• Oval Head • Pan head
• Universal head • Dimple on top
• Headless Rivets • Text on Head
• Countersunk (CSK) head
The solid rivet is the most widely used mechanical fastener in construction and manufacturing assembly. It offers the user these advantages:
- Its cost is low
- It allows high rate of production with minimal investment in machinery.
- It facilitates joining different materials of differing thicknesses.
- It has high shear strength.
- It is consistently applied by unskilled labor.
- It provides a tamper-resistant permanent joint.
- It is versatile – can be structural yet decorative.
Below are examples of a few available head-types in Solid Rivets Available in : Mild Steel (MS), Stainless Steel (SS), Copper, Aluminum and Brass
Semi-tubular rivets (also known as hollow rivets) are similar to solid rivets, except they have a partial hole (opposite the head) at the tip. The purpose of this hole is to reduce the amount of force needed for application by rolling the tubular portion outward. The force needed to apply a semi-tubular rivet is about 1/4 of the amount needed to apply a solid rivet. Tubular rivets can also be used as pivot points (a joint where movement is preferred) since the swelling of the rivet is only at the tail. Solid rivets expand radially and generally fill the hole limiting movement.
Below are examples of a few available head-types in Solid Rivets Available in : Mild Steel (MS), Copper, Aluminum and Brass
- We provide hole depth as per the dimensions provided.
- If no details are provided then we manufacture rivets in accordance to the maximum hole depth as defined by Bureau of Indian Standards.